1. We may use "cookies", where a small data file is sent to your browser to store and track information about you when you enter our websites. The cookie is used to track information such as the number of users and their frequency of use, profiles of users and their preferred sites. While this cookie can tell us when you enter our sites and which pages you visit, it cannot read data off your hard disk.
2. You can choose to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. This may prevent you from taking full advantage of the website.
3. If you are only browsing this website, we do not capture data that allows us to identify you individually.
4. If you choose to submit a proposal or send us an e-mail for which you provide us with personally identifiable data, we may share necessary data with our partners, participating companies, and/or Government agencies so as to serve you in a most efficient and effective way, unless such sharing is prohibited by law.
5. For your convenience, we may also display to you data you had previously supplied IPI or other Government agencies. This will speed up the transaction and save you the trouble of repeating previous submissions. Should the data be out-of-date, please supply us the latest data. We will retain your personal data only as necessary for the effective delivery of services to you.
6. To safeguard your personal data, all electronic storage and transmission of personal data is secured with appropriate security technologies.
7. This site may contain links to other sites whose data protection and privacy practices may differ from ours. We are not responsible for the content and privacy practices of these other websites and encourage you to consult the privacy notices of those sites.
8. Please contact SIM_Kung_Kiat@ipi-singapore.org.
a. For any enquiry or feedback on our data protection policies and procedures.
b. If you require more information on or access to the data which you have earlier provided to us.